International Tesla day performance in NYC

Original poster: "gecko saccomanno by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gecko-at-chickscook-dot-org>

Hello, I'm a new member to your group and thought you might be interested
in this event. We do indeed have 2 tesla coils and we believe one is indeed
the largest Tesla coil in Manhattan..
see www.weird-dot-org/physics.html for info on the big gun!!

TESLAMANIA

Join collective member gecko [chickscook], in celebrating her birthday AND
famed physicists Nicola Tesla's bithday  on July 10th. - "International
Tesla Day"- in  a tribute to Tesla and his works. See the LARGEST TESLA
COIL ON THE ISLAND OF MANHATTAN in action!! Watch as we do weird science
with it!! Smell the fresh scent of ozone, as large bolts of up tp 7 feet of
pure electric power rock your world!!! Performances, videos and all things
creative!! Watch as Gecko "cooks" with it!!  Have a birtday shot of
Teslafied liquid on us!! Performers include Dan Green {IFAM< MIKON}, Bex.
Moe Kelly, Missy Galore,  Visuals by Feedbuck and special guests. Tesla
Master -Jamie Mereness of the High Energy Physics Lab of Collective
Unconscious...   You won't want to miss this!!

We also have a copy of the LaGuardia speech that he gave at Tesla's funeral
in '43-  Seems that just turned up this year.

Video Mixes of  "Tesla- the Genius Who Lit Up the World"

thursday, july 10th 8pm $5
collective unconscious
145 ludlow [beween stanton + rivington]
reservations: 212 254.5277