Re: Problems with SRSG on TC

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <classictesla-at-netzero-dot-com>

Hi Chris,

If you haven't gone through all your connections, it's a good time to. I'm
at a loss of where the problem is other than what has been mentioned
previously. Maybe some more info on events will reveal something, like how
your SRSG is built, etc.. Also, if there are any odd sounds when the firing
stops (transformer or whatever).

Take care,
Bart