Re: She's Dead Captain!

Original poster: "J Dow by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I’m sorry to read about your caps. I know how it feels to see a good coil
die. And right at the wrong time too.   I got myself some geek caps and now
I only worry about my NST’s.
My coil ran like an escaped convict this 4th. (despite having to rig a
safety gap system, as my “Terry Filter” is out for analysis)…. We were
lilting bottle rockets and other stuff with it. I hope your coil can be
brought back to life.
Good luck to you

Read you later
Josh