Re: free energy?

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

ED;    Using power from the air is a fun project. Most people do not find it
practical as utility power is in a useable form with out conversion or
storage. Yes it cane be done. yes I have done it. Space is the major
limitation. If you live in a confined city location ,not a rural location,
you may not have enough room. To do it you nead about 100 meters of space
for antennas. The larger the antenna the more power. You can do small
projects with small results just for fun. Micro antennas give micro watts.
    Robert  H