Re: Problems with SRSG on TC

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <classictesla-at-netzero-dot-com>

Hi Chris,

total gap is .7 or .07? (the " .35 on each side" threw me off as it could
go either way = really narrow or really wide).

If 0.7, then it may very well be too wide. We typically run narrow gap
spacing (but not as narrow as 0.035" per side). I run approximately 0.1 to
0.12 on each side of the gap (1/4" or less total gap). The phasing is
intertwined. If you have no way of measuring, trial and error will work
(moving disk on motor shaft in say 5 degree increments).

Take care,
Bart