Re: free energy?

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Bernie Crews by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bern-at-flaccess-dot-com>

 > has anyone tried reversing the coil so as to capture energy from the air?
 >
 > think of all the radio stations pushing megawatts.
 > what if we tuned in on the radio stations frequency so the Tesla coil was
 > resonate at the same frequency, what if we could pull the power from the
 > radio station right through the air??

	I can get a few milliwatts from a 10 kW BC (1430 kHz) station a little
over a mile from me, using a 50 foot vertical antenna for the
collector.  The TC would be far less effective.

Ed