Re: free energy?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>Original poster: "Bernie Crews by way of Terry Fritz
><teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bern-at-flaccess-dot-com>
>
>has anyone tried reversing the coil so as to capture energy from the air?
>
>think of all the radio stations pushing megawatts.
>what if we tuned in on the radio stations frequency so the Tesla coil was
>resonate at the same frequency, what if we could pull the power from the
>radio station right through the air??

Hi Bernie,
        Yes, it's been done, but it's megawatts transmitted, milliwatts or
microwatts received. Any time you tune in a radio station on a receiver you
are receiving energy. People have run small devices with energy received on
crystal radios, if they are close enough to the transmitter. This is not
free energy. It's energy that someone else has paid for, just like finding
a dollar on the street isn't really "free money".

Matt D.