Re: free energy?

Hi Bernie,

A coil would be no different from a radio antenna in it's ability to gather
radio signals.  A radio station may put out 100,000's of watts (probably a
TV station), but the power is spread out of hundreds of square miles.  The
energy that a small metal structure like a Tesla coil could collect is nil.

Cheers,

         Terry