Newb question on transformers

Original poster: "Blimpie murdock by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <blimpie120-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Ok newbie first time coiler here. My Question is about the main
transformer. Now, is it better to have a high voltage, with a slightly
lower current, than a lower voltage, slightly higher current? Or would it
not matter as long as the power(watt or p=i*e) rating is the same? For
example, if you had a 15kv with a 30mA output, would that be better than
say a 10kv, 45mA transformer? OR since both of the power ratings are the
same would it not really matter? Thank you for your time ~Tyler See my jeep
and my stereo here http://members.sounddomain-dot-com/jeepsrcool