3 15Kv 30ma NSTs-parallel-Help

Original poster: "Tyler Previs by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dazed116967-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi,

   I have been looking over the amount of power I could draw from running
three 15Kv 30ma NSTs compared to one 12Kv 60ma. My friend and I have been
searching the web for some basic set ups for hooking them up without having
to depot them. We were wondering if anybody could help us with the set up
or link us to a page that has a detailed description of the wiring.

                                                 Sincerely,
                                                   Tyler