Re: what is coupling and any 12/60 nst's for sale?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

In a electric circuit you have wires connecting two separate circuits.
In a magnetic circuit (such as transformer or tesla coil), you have a
magnetic field connecting two separate circuits.
Coupling in the simplest sense describes how the magnetic field couples
between the two circuits.

Obviously as you move your primary up and down in relation to the secondary
you are changing the way the primary and secondary react to one another
within the magnetic field.

Dan