Re: Practical limit to number of turns on primary ? ? ?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Thanks for the replies, however they do not answer my question.  I am
already aware about the resonant relations between primary and secondary
etc...
My question, was what is the practical limit for size of the primary in
relation to the secondary coil.  This isn't a tuning question.  Its one of
efficiency and performance vs.
primary number of turns.  Of course this efficiency and performance vs.
primary number of turns would assume constant primary conductor size and
spacing.

Thanks

Dan