Re: My first ARSG, or a Dangerous Design?

Original poster: "Daniel Hess by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhess1-at-us.ibm-dot-com>

Could this whole assembly be placed inside say, a wood box constructed of
1" plywood? Perhaps line the interior walls with Lexan as an additional
buffer or is the inertia of such a projectile uncontainable?

Daniel

"Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> on 01/23/2003 09:00:12 AM