My first ARSG - Tribute to Terry Blake !

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I just finished my first ARSG and to my knowledge, I think I am the first to
follow in the footsteps of Terry Blake's Propeller-Rotor design.
Thanks to Terry Blake's ingeniusness, we individuals who lack the machining
equipment to make a precision balanced rotor can now have a
top quality rotary spark gap.

Here is a picture of my ARSG:

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/images/arsg01.jpg

Here is the complete webpage:

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/teslacoil9.htm

And here you can see the genius himself at work creating a wide variety of
different Propellar-Rotor sparkgap designs:

http://www.tb3-dot-com/tesla/sparkgaps/index.html

Thanks again Terry for the help!!!  Lets hope it works as good as it looks!
Better wear those safety glasses!

Dan