RE: High power low frequency transmitters

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Sorry, a bit offtopic . . . but i'd figure one last post.

Because of the low frequencies, the actual antennas are many miles in
length.
Here is a picture of a ELF antenna array somewhere in Canada i believe.

http://www.viewzone-dot-com/photopara.gif

Dan