RE: High power low frequency transmitters

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I'm a bit guessing on this number as its been awhile, but I think the output
power was something like
50 megawatts.  It was designed to reach up to 40meters depth almost anywhere
in the world.  Mostly
for submarine communication.  Russia also has similar transmitters which I
think are called the ZEVs.

Dan

Wow, it's own power plant. So, if I had my own power plant for a TC.

The new <http://g.msn-dot-com/8HMNENUS/2737>MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2
months FREE*