Multiple questions

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Megavolt57-at-aol-dot-com>

     All right, I've been off-list for a while so I've built up a few little
questions:

1. For science extra credit I'm throwing a Jacob's Ladder together (He
doesn't believe I play with stuff like this, so I'm proving it to him) I have
a spare 6/60 xformer and I thought that would work fine for something like
this, about how far apart should the bottoms of the coathangers be for a
6/60? How fast should the separate, like at what angle?

2. I now truly am a man, fried a nice little NST and now i want a bigger one,
im looking at a 15/60, for this I would probably be using a homebrewed Geek
Group Bucket cap (.0125)  Will I have to make any MAJOR adjustments to my
primary coil? (ex. 11 turns to say 15 turns, I mean something that would take
a little extra effort)

3. This one is pure courocity, anyone have any really detailed pictures of
the inside of a Van De Graf?

73's, Kc0Ion, "Ion-Boy"