RE: Some pictures of my coil ( finally working )

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Not at all boring.  Its always great to see what other people are doing and
how they are doing it.
Great job!  Keep up the good work. Longer sparks will surely come - you are
well on your way!

Dan

Last week I came up with some questions concerning my tesla-projekt.
After many good advices from several people I was able to achieve better
results.
Althoug these pics must sem boring to you as you see much nicer sparcs most
of the time, I couldn't help putting them on the web. And here they are:

<http://www.luebke-lands.de/tesla.html>http://www.luebke-lands.de/tesla.html