Shorted loops of concrete reinforcing effect res freq?

Original poster: "Christopher Rutherford by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Christopher.Rutherford-at-comindico-dot-com.au>

Hello,
I recently move my coil outside of my garage to run it and have found its
working much better. I suspect that the loops in the steel reinforcing
under the concrete of may garage may have loaded it??
I don't think I should have to retune it now that its had these 'shorted
turns' removed, is this right?
Basically only the Q has gone up? ...is this thinking right?
Cheers & thanks
Chris