Re: Geek group caps

Original poster: "Chris Roberts by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

So is there a wall of shame where I can send pics of my blasted MMC? It has
a wonderful shading effect and charring look to it =P

(snip)

Enjoy the caps! And if you send us pics of the finished MMC array we'll add
you to our Wall Of Fame coming soon to our main website!

(snip)

-Chris

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all
of them yourself."-unknown