Re: Relay Problem - Chattering

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

hmmmm . .. the mystery widens.
Are you directly energizing your relay or are you using a latching network
where the output of the relay will latch itself open until a normally closed
switch breaks the latch.

Dan