Relay Problem - Chattering

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I'm currently having a problem with my relay.

Approximately 20% of the time I try to energize the relay, the relay will
begin to chatter and not work correctly.
Since my circuit utilizes a simple latch network, I first thought it might
be a feedback oscillation problem, but
after looking at my circuit, didn't really see any possible problem.

Here is my schematic:

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/datasheets/sc2020_sheet2.pdf

Anyone see a problem, or could this just be a faulty relay???

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Dan