Re: Questions for Physics show

Original poster: "davep by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <davep-at-quik-dot-com>

>I have a couple of questions for a physics show i will

>be doing soon.

>first, i know that tesla's goal was to send wireless

>power through out the world (i think the whole world),

>but, why are we not using his wireless power today?

         No one, including Tesla ever made it work.
         Best indications is that can't be made to
         work, regardless of the 'billing problem'.

>I can only think of one thing, and that the mail

         Main?

>coil would have to be really really loud. And, the ozone

>would be a problem too...

>Also, what exactly is happening when the floressent

         fluorescent?

>lightbulb it being lit with out wires.

         Local voltage field is high enough to ionize
         the gas.

>I know it has to do somwthing with the RF.

         In the case of a Tesla system, RF is providing a
         locally high voltage field.  (The lamp will light just
         the same on an equivalent 60 Hz, 50 Hz or DC field.
         Such fields are uncommon....)

--
         best
         dwp