Re: where can i get a 20 amp relay?

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Christopher \"CajunCoiler\" Mayeux by way of Terry
Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

 > If you don't mind a little overkill, you could try
 > using an automotive start relay... those contacts
 > are good for a couple of hundred amps DC (should do ok
 > on AC as well).  And the coil is 12 volts like you
 > need.  From what I've seen, they're relatively cheap
 > as well.

	Try C&H Sales or All Electronics.  There are lots of other relatively
low-priced sources which you can probably find with a Google search.

Ed