Re: Geek group caps for 12/120 NST? And other questions

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Adam: Your space is good. Now you hace a space to tap a 1/4-20 thread hole
for a nylon screw for your ground connection and space to adjust your
coupeling for best performance. This space also gives you mounting room .
     Robert  H