Re: more newbie questions

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Matt,
I wouldn't waste your money on these tranny's. the "short circuit
shutdown" protection means every time your gap fires the transformer
will cut out.
keep looking for a nice 15\60 nst, you'll find one.
Take care,
Marc M.