Re: low profile caps

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

James,

While a "bought" capacitor is usually a better way to go, ones budget may
not allow the expenditure. :-)

Also if this is for a science project a saltwater capacitor has components
that are easily identified.

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX