RE: newbie to tesla stuff

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I have lots of questions and I don't know where to start. Here are few that
I have:

What's this stuff about Tesla putting coils on a ship to make it dissapear
from radar? Did this actually happen and did it work?

actually happen and is used quite
commonly today.  I believe the Klingons and the Romulans use similar
technology.

What's so special about high frequency electicity? Can't it still kill you?

you!!!!

What is a spark gap? Do I need one of these?

Check out my website for more information:
www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/teslacoil.htm  or search the archives
on this site for more information.

Dan

Anyway, I am really new to this, so I don't even know what kind of
questions that I should be asking. My main goal is not to kill myself!!!!!!!

Thanks!!

James Brady
Richmond, VA