Re: sad day, anyone need 2 broken 304TL tubes?

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-h-at-c.dk>

http://search-completed.ebay-dot-com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&query2=304tl&search_option=1&submit=+Search+&minPrice=&maxPrice=&category0=&completedOnly=30&exclude=&st=&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&maxRecordsPerPage=50&worldlocation=ebayavail&region=0&available_to=1&located_in=1&ebaycurr=&siteid=0&query=304tl&shortcut=&ebaytag1code_tmp=&ebaytag1_tmp=&ebaytag1code=&ebaytag1=&ebaytag12=ebayreg&from=R6

Stephen, check out e-bay. The long link above: from http to R6, shows
several finished auctions, none above 40 US.

You should be able to manage fine!

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Tesla list skriver:

 > Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>