Re: What about test euipment and stuff?

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "james brady by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <james_brady10-at-hotmail-dot-com>

 > One of my big questions is:
 >
 > What kind-of test equipment did Telsa use? I am pretty sure that he didn't
 > have any and he still built TC's that are better than today's.

	What evidence is there that his were better than some of the coils
which have been put together in recent years?   I doubt that could be
true.

Ed