Re: What if you have a GAS water heater in your garage??

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Dan,

I have a gas water heater in my garage also.  It poses no more danger than
having a clothes dryer in your garage, which by the way I also have.

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX
http://teslacoils4christ-dot-org