Re: high voltage measurement w/ divider

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

We did once have a voltage divider fail pretty spectacularly.  The thing got
extremely hot, and started smoking.
When removing the potting material, there were many pockets of smoke in the
potting.  Very interesting!

Dan