Re: Colorado Spring Notes

Original poster: "Steve by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sdate-at-gte-dot-net>

James,

Don't confuse the "Colorado Spring Notes" with Richard Hull's "The Tesla
Coil Builder's Guide to The Colorado Springs Notes of Nikola Tesla"

Th original hardback "Notes" printed by Nolit in Beograd, Yugoslavia
might be worth $200.  I paid $100 for my copy years ago.

steve - seattle

 > Original poster: "james brady by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <james_brady10-at-hotmail-dot-com>