Re: Transformer Voltage Input Q's

Original poster: "Resonance Research Corp. by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

If you elect to push the xmfr in this manner be sure you have a good
protective circuit on the HV side --- similar to a NST protective circuit.

It will not work with any excesses or out of tune condition with the
oscillator.  It might be damaged if you don't take care.  For short duty
cycles of 1-2 min. max you will probably get away with it with a good
protective circuit.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corp.
E11870 Shadylane Rd.