Re: To All

Original poster: "Mark Broker by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

Bart,

It is possible that the camera was being saturted in the dark by
the bright streamers.  In that way they would look thicker in the
video than they really are.

I like the 120" strike pictures :)

Very nice pictures, Marc!  :)

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group

2/2/2003 5:45:24 PM, "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> wrote:

 >Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <classictesla-at-netzero-dot-com>

 >Marc,
 >
 >No doubt these are impressive images! I'm curious if the sparks
looked the
 >same as what the video capture revealed. A lot of ionization
around the
 >main channels is clear in the frames, so I guess I'm curious if
it looked
 >this way while running or if the video camera was when you
noticed all the
 >ion formations. Definately nothing weak about those streamers.
The 3rd from