Re: To All

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <classictesla-at-netzero-dot-com>

Hi ALL,

If anyone saw the images Marc put up, then you saw the little ball of light
image.
Well, I took this image to see if it "could be" ball lightning. I brought
out the background and what I found was interesting. There's a field around
the object and it appears to have direction of travel. I put up a quick
page so everyone can view this. There are 3 images. The original, the
background field, and a close-up of the background field (this one is
pretty cool).

Here's the url:
http://www.classictesla-dot-com/temp/Marc.html

Take care,