Re: want video of coil working.

Original poster: Crow Leader <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

 > has anyone got a link to an mpeg video of half decent quality
 > of a coil working, size is not a problem up to about 20mb.

Here's a junior video of a junk box coil. I think that video runs it at
several breaks rates off an unfiltered DC power supply. It runs fine
within about 12 feet of computer/network equipment with the only ill
effect of my ISDN internet connection dropping.

http://energybeam-dot-com/tesla-coil/09-15-2002/

KEN