Re: new single 833A VTTC and OZONE

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Nitrous oxide is odorless. Nitric oxide is carrosive , toxic, and stinks.
Red browm nitrogen dioxide can burn your lungs and kill you. You CAN breathe
pure oxygen, it quickley kills a headche or hangover. Keep your facts
streight. Nitrogen tri oxide and tetroxide also exist and are used in
industry and rocket engines, but dont play with them.
    Robert   H