Re: grounding

Original poster: Bob81818-at-aol-dot-com

I bought plans, and it says to connect everything, both primary and
secondary circuits, to the same ground lug. And just now I looked up
schematics from some random site, and it says to have two grounds, as well
as telling specifically not to have a uniform ground. Whats right here? or
are they both right? I understand some people have different ways they
build their coil, but it seems like this is kinda something important.
Thanks in advance for clearing this subject up.