Re: new single 833A VTTC and OZONE

Original poster: "gtyler" <gtyler-at-drummond-dot-org.za>

 > NO!  You are smelling the various nitrous oxides.  Ozone is an
 > odorless
 > gas.
 > The nitrous oxides produce that biting
 > smell people most often refer to ozone.

As I design Ozone generators this is of particular interest to me. I
first thought that it could be correct that it is actually oxides of
nitrogen we smell, But....., We run some generators on pure oxigen, i.e.
no nitrogen, and still smell the same smell.

George