RE: new single 833A VTTC and OZONE

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau-at-hp-dot-com>

I'm speculating here, but it may be that references to atmospheric ozone
being odorless may be referring to concentrations occurring in relatively
"normal" situations, where ozone is present at unhealthy but nasally
undetectable levels.  Having an ozone source in your basement may indeed be
detectable.

Gary Lau
MA, USA

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

Yes, but you can do a likewise search and see all the listings stating ozone
*is* odorless.
The following search lists all the sources confirming the odorless fact.
Since we have so many contradicting sources, i wonder what the real answer

http://www.google-dot-com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=odorless+ozone

Dan