Re: First Light for 10" Coil.

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Peter,

No need to measure just to verify. "I", the Bart Dude, had an input
incorrect = my fault.
Yesterday, there was post about Javatc and a user couldn't get the outputs
he expect. That too was an input error on his end (cap size).
Humility can be good for the sole.

Here's what the mistake was:
I modeled your strike ring using the disc input in Javatc, but I forgot to
check the "ground" checkbox (the default is topload). This checkbox tells
the program where it is connected (thus the error). Once I saw the mistake
and corrected it, all came out as measured. I must have also left that disc
input on the self res as well.

Your in tune, no doubt about that. I'd leave it as is.

Keep up those BIG SPARKS!
I think I need to get off this computer and go get an ozone fix!

Take care,
Bart