Geek Group MMCs and Bleeder resistors

Original poster: Mark Broker <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

We just ordered 2500 resistors from Newark (had to beat that $25.00 minimum
order) yesterday.  We should have them in stock by New Years.  If you have
ordered MMC caps from us recently and still need the resistors, please send
an Email to info-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org to request resistors and we'll get them
out to you as soon as we get them in the mail, free of charge.

I do apologize for this inconvenience - I don't handle the MMC stuff except
in an "engineering" capacity.  Basically all the MMC sales stuff is handled
in Kalamazoo - a 350 mile drive (that I seem to make about 8-10 times per
year) from my place.   Until about a week ago I had thought we were sending
resistors out with orders and were just "missing" an order on occasion or
the inquiry on this list was from a non Geek Group purchaser.

Best Regards,

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group