X Ray PSUs for Aussie H.V. Nutters.htm

Original poster: "Philip Chalk" <phil-at-apsecurity-dot-com.au>

Hi all,

Long time, no see…….  Work keeps me too busy lately, but I always have at
least a quick scan of all the list mail.

I have the opportunity to obtain 3x Siemens X-Ray power supplies from a
Sydney hospital.  They are all different shapes & sizes, but all roughly ½
cubic meter volume &, of course, VERY heavy – even without the oil.

I will try to get them to my place (Sydney, Northern Beaches area) asap, &
find space for them (NO room in garage!).  I will probably keep one &
offload the other two. (I would never throw ANYTHING out, if I had a 2 acre
shed, but my little suburban garage is overflowing – I haven’t walked on
the floor for yonks)

So, if anyone would like one, please contact me directly (
<mailto:phil-at-apsecurity-dot-com.au>phil-at-apsecurity-dot-com.au ) & we’ll see what we
can organise.  They will be basically ‘free’ to list members, but a small
donation to help with my transport hire costs would be greatly
appreciated.  (I haven’t collected them yet, & don’t yet know how I will.)

Bear in mind the size & mass, especially if you’re not in Sydney.

If no interest, they’ll be going on ebay pretty soon.

Will try to obtain further details & pics next week.

Regards,

Phil Chalk.