Re: aussie 4"(was, another newbie.)

Original poster: Kurt Schraner <k.schraner-at-datacomm.ch>

Hi Kevin,

I've tried to install your TeslaMap program, without success: it continues
to ask systemfile upate, everytime again, when I start the program
setup.exe, even me having allowed to update the files and restarting the
computer the first time already (-and following ~4 trials again). I'm
running windows 2000, version 5.00.2195

Am I doing something wrong? Do you perhaps have a solution?

I'm doing my calcs by my own, fairly extensive Excel "TCplan", which can be
downloaded from my site or from Terry's, as TCplan.zip. I'm always
interested, to learn more from other Tesla-calculator programs, and think
your's is really attractive looking, as an easy to use tool.

I'd appreciate your answer very much. Thank you in advance, and

Happy holidays
Kurt Schraner
http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/index.htm