Half Bridge Solid State

Original poster: "David Trimmell" <humanb-at-chaoticuniverse-dot-com>

Hi all, I have been looking at various half bridge SSTC topologies using
MOSFET"s and was wondering if anyone has used this IC:
http://www.irf-dot-com/product-info/datasheets/data/ir2153.pdf
It is the IR2153 Self-Oscillating Half-Bridge driver IC. I am new to all
this solid state stuff, so I am trying to find a nice, low count
(simple), circuit. Only desire is to be able to get ~10" sparks with a
small package, aside from secondary, of course. Anyone got a nice low
count circuit to share?

Regards,

David Trimmell