Re: NEW Direct Coupled Tesla Circuit - Looks promising

Original poster: David Speck <dave-at-davidspeckmd-dot-org>

Dan,
One problem with this arrangement as I see it is that when the gap is
conducting, there is a direct path from the top of your 14.4 kV input power
transformer secondary to the discharge of the Tesla secondary.

Would this not predispose you to significant power arcing?   Seems like an
inadvertent contact with the output discharge would be lethal.

Would the system work as well with the Tesla secondary connected to ground
instead of the top of the Tesla primary?

Dave