Re: NEW Direct Coupled Tesla Circuit - Looks promising

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

I'd be afraid to get hit by this circuit!  This might make a type of
magnifier though.  If  you were to put the gap between the attach point of
the secondary and ground, and then have the secondary tunned to a multiple
of 60 or 120Hz, you may not need the primary circuitry at all.

David E Weiss