RE: New SSTC and topology in need of review

Original poster: Marco.Denicolai-at-tellabs-dot-com

Hi Steve,

I am pretty interested in your results, I would say more in your ability
to have the multistage-bridge reliably running than in the possible
benefit measured in spark length.

Please, keep us informed about your progress. I suggest to use as much
optoisolation as you can and a clever routing of ground connections.

Best Regards