Ontario (Was RE: inner tubes)

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

At 09:51 AM 13/12/03 -0700, you wrote:

 >Original poster: "Allan Scott" <ascott16-at-cogeco.ca>
 >
 >Hi My name is Al Scott im new to tesla coils live in Ontario Canada

<SNIP>

Hi Allan,

Where in Ontario are you located?  I've been coiling for over four
years now myself, and I've only known of two other coilers here in
Ontario.  I live just east of Goderich, on Lake Huron.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL

Details of my "Hyperbaric Gap" and Tesla coil are at:
http://www.hurontel.on.ca/~weazle